About The Magic Wheel
The Magic Wheel first began in 1992 & has now evolved from a high profile retail store into a Personal Consultancy for the benefit of individual clients.
The Magic Wheel is a Personal Consultancy with the aim of assisting clients to make informed choices about life clarity, focus, integration, & change. Mind, Soul & Spiritual Choices are enabled through Readings, Healing Arts, Spiritual Psychology & the Spiritual Disciplines of Meditation & Yoga. There are many options on The Magic Wheel and clients choose the one/s best suited to them.
Today the greatest concern of the Western world is not so much how to get more of ‘this or that’, or more ‘experiences’, but rather what to focus upon in the Mind, how to build relationships at the ideational, psychological & spiritual level. We fill our minds with so much information, much of it useless, and the concern for many is to be able to essentialise what we have, and then to integrate the Personality around a central Soul aim, or Spiritual aim, perhaps even to make it a life purpose. What is a life purpose? A purpose is “what we posit now in order to fulfill over time”, and The Magic Wheel assists with the individual choice to purpose an aim.
What interferes with achieving our ‘Soul’ aim for example is the mixed messages & confusion in the Mind. The Western world, having developed the capacity to produce such a vast array of life enhancing material commodities, interests & conditions, through industrialisation & mechanisation has now to understand the inner world of the Mind & Soul, a province once considered ‘Eastern’. This inner pursuit and purpose is no longer just for those who go to university & become doctors & psychologists. We each are to take up this challenge of inner understanding, “become a little wiser” as we say, learn some practical philosophy, understand one of the great religions better, develop one of the classical arts for our self-expression and self-integration.
East & West
It’s important to know that we each have an East and a West; it’s not just geography. Our East is our inner world, our Spiritual origin, which rises up to orientate our outer life. Our West is our outer world, how we live & move and execute the things which make our body & environment a worthwhile place to establish ourselves & exist. We need both of course, but Western peoples of the world are now becoming more Eastern, just like Eastern peoples are becoming more Western – interesting crossover if you have never thought about it.
The aim of The Magic Wheel is
- To help those who would like to begin focusing on the inner – & firstly the Mind in order to clarify its content.
- Then our approach is to select a ‘focus’ for the Mind, our own unique focus.
- Then to assist with integration in the Mind around that focus.
Many of our so-called outer world problems; money, health, family, relationships, career etc, originate in the inner world of the Mind and are mental & psychological in origin, not physical.
- we have a faulty or misguided motive or purpose & go in the wrong direction – a direction not so valuable.
- we have too much happening, too many options, we get scattered or get lost – and fail to achieve the aim
- we get fixated on an aim ‘too small’, too limited, and get frustrated, blocked, and don’t even know how or why.
So here at The Magic Wheel we begin with the Mind, its clarity, focus & integration. Once the Mind is organised a little, & our aim is more clear, sort out our basic life a bit, we then move on to greater fields of interest, possibly even to our Spiritual purpose.
More About the Six Aspects to Helping You
The Magic Wheel’s six aspects might be ‘choice implemented’ in the following three stages:-
- General Enquiry & Investigation – a Reading to clarify, focus & integrate. Not everyone needs this, but some do, and some ask for a Reading only – just for direction. It’s the best way to begin, and quite interesting if you have never experienced a Reading before.
- Spiritual Psychology, Counselling & Coaching, and Healing Arts & Therapies. For those who feel they know what they need and wish to proceed directly with some psychological or healing assistance. Many people don’t want a clinical fix, more a tune-up. This is a perfect way to ‘tune in’ and ‘tune-up’. Its also a balanced & effective way to resolve an old issue & to start from a new level of efficiency.
- Meditation & Study. For those who already feel ready, & who wish to cultivate their higher Mind capacities & Spiritual Development. Classical Yoga also fits here – not for mere physical body exercise rather as a full body-mind-psyche-spirit approach to development. “From over 20 years of teaching the Classical Yoga approach, it’s an effective ’embodied’ discipline for higher development. It opens individuals up to higher awareness in a controlled and very balanced way”.
The most popular General Enquiries & interpretative arts involve Cards & Oracles because they are usually quick to give insights from the subconscious & unconscious. Astrology & Zodiac Yantra is for more specific & comprehensive information and especially useful for close relationship guidance.
Many people enjoy the Healing Arts, not merely to help them over a difficulty, but also for self-investigative purposes. Spiritual Psychology, Spiritual Counselling & Coaching are for more comprehensive solutions to problems we can’t directly fix ourselves.
A little help can really make slow & difficult life passages pass more quickly. Why? Because when we see through a problem more quickly; we move on to the next life step able to assimilate the new inputs. Everyone needs help sometimes & acknowledging this fact is a first step.
Once we have some clarity, or have overcome the annoying first resistances, we can start Meditation & Study or even Classical Yoga, and move on to our Personality & Spiritual development in a more focused way. We begin to apply the time trusted methods of discovering & cultivating our highest human potentials & talents, and using them to the full. This is where true human happiness begins, the joy of creative endeavour, and self-discovery. We are no longer merely helping ourselves; we are discovering who we really are, creating out of our true inner centre, & in turn making our world of relationships a happier place. We reconnect with our Spiritual Source or with a sense of higher guidance, to whatever or wherever that may be.
Magelhan has practised the Interpretative, Psychological & Healing Arts and has been helping others, quietly applying & teaching, now for over 25 years. He’s worked in public forums, retail environments, at festivals, shows & events, but mostly he has shared the knowledge in his Personal Consultancy practice.
He is a long-time Yoga & Meditation practitioner & teacher. Since a young age he has delved in and enjoyed the six great arts – painting, drawing, sculpture, literature, music, theatre and dance. He’s been a start-up entrepreneur & been successful in businesses – his own & in assisting others at both the staff and managerial levels. He has spent over 35 years studying the Great Religions of the world and the mystic philosophers, integrating their teachings and applying the disciplines. This has lead to a deep interest in, and practise of Spiritual Psychology, Counselling & Coaching.
Magelhan believes that to be a good Reader, an interpreter, and to assist individuals in a Mental, Psychological & Spiritual way to develop their talents, it’s valuable & important to have developed and had a diverse range of life experiences in many fields. The more diverse, providing there is integration, the better the client assistance offered. Magelhan has wide experience & relevant qualifications in Spiritual Psychology, Hermeneutic Studies, Meditational Psychology, Interpretative Metaphysics (Tarot, Astrology, Oracles, I Ching), Advanced Classical Yoga (Teaching & Teacher Training), Applied Yoga Therapy, Applied Art Therapy, & Meditation Therapy. He also has a Bachelor of Business, is a Certified Workplace Trainer and has a number of other qualifications from formal studies. But he emphasises ‘practical experience’ more than the qualifications because practical experience is what truly assists clients.
Your first appointment of 1 hour is £60, and thereafter appointments are £50/hr.
Variable Rates are charged at Promotional & Public events & exhibitions.
Magelhan also sells a range of art pieces, yoga & meditation practice aids, books(new & second hand) & literature related to his work.