WEBSITE USE AND TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘TheMagicWheel.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to TheMagicWheel.com, whose registered office is at 36a Broughton Street, Edinburgh, UK, Telephone: 07592 759 895.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ or ‘client’ or ‘customer’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms of Service:
The information content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and products found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information, products and materials may contain faults, mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Where the term ‘services’ is used in these Terms of Service, and on this website, it shall mean both or either ‘physical or digital products & services’.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material, images, information or knowledge is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms of service.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites or their content and information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of England, United Kingdom.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
These terms of service do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
The creators and distributors of the information and products, physical or digital, offered on this website shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity relying on the information or materials with respect to any loss or damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly. Where practice techniques or disciplines are offered, the information is in no way intended as a substitute for a teacher of the technique or discipline. Any person undertaking practice disciplines of a physical or psychological nature should first seek the advice of a medical practitioner to determine that person’s suitability to undertake such practices or disciplines.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website, its products and/or information.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website, its products and/or information.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
PRODUCTS – TERMS OF SERVICE
The overall policy with TheMagicWheel.com is to respond to bookings, requests, product and service sales both in person, by email and telephone within 24 business working day hours.
We aim to ensure your satisfaction with our products and services, both intrinsically and extrinsically through delivery.
If you as our clients and customers have any questions or concerns with respect to products and services you are encouraged to contact us as soon as you believe there is justification.
Telephone: 07592 759 895 (+44 7592 759 895 International)
The following applies:
1. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Only up-to-date and accurate information is shown.
- SHOP and Service descriptions may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions concerning product specifications, prices or availability, and service photos may sometimes depict a different service version than the one we will deliver.
- Corrections and updates to information on TheMagicWheel.com may occur at any time, without notice.
- Rights are reserved to revoke any offer that contains an error, or for a product that is not available, at any time prior to shipment/delivery, including after order submission and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event that a charge is made we will reverse any applicable charges that have been made to your credit card.
If you establish a Membership account with TheMagicWheel.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account details. You are also responsible for restricting access to the computer(s), or the devices you have used to place orders.
Orders that you submit are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
Payment for Orders
We accept direct payment to our bank account as specified on the checkout page, in person, or via the TheMagicWheel.com website shopping cart. Shipping charges if applicable are indicated with orders.
Validating or Rejecting Your Order
TheMagicWheel.com reserves the right to cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have given us with the order. Your credit card if used will normally not be charged if we cancel an order, but a refund will be processed if a charge has been incorrectly made against your card.
Order Acceptance and Confirmation
Your orders are only accepted by shipment/delivery of the item(s). Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not create a contract to sell you the product. TheMagicWheel.com reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason prior to shipment.
Site Content and Use Restrictions
Copyrights apply in all of the written, visual image, audio and video information shared on TheMagicWheel.com, the design and graphical user interface of TheMagicWheel.com, and the software that operates TheMagicWheel.com. We give you permission to view pages of our website and to download, but only for your personal and non-commercial use. No other copying of the TheMagicWheel.com website or its Content is permitted without our prior written consent.
- No refund is available for any service after the service has been provided.
- A full refund of any payment is available for services cancelled not less than 3 hours before the scheduled appointment
- No refund is available should an appointment be cancelled less than 3 hours before the appointment is scheduled, unless agreed to by TheMagicWheel.com
- No refund is available should an appointment be cancelled after the appointment has been started, unless agreed by TheMagicWheel.com
- No discussions will be entered into unless complying with the refund terms stated above.
All Service Orders are to be placed online (website cart) only.
All online payments are processed through our NatWest bank account to guarantee security for your personal and account payment details.
You will receive an email confirmation when you have completed your online order.
Orders are normally processed immediately, and up to and within two business working days of receipt.
Services may be paid for in Cash or by Direct Debit to our NatWest bank account.
Upon completion of your order and payment, you will receive a confirmation email with payment details. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their email address is correct so that we can contact you when payment has been received.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Registration by or use or access to the website TheMagicWheel.com downloads by anyone under 18 years of age is unauthorised and in violation of these Terms of Service.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only
Use of the website TheMagicWheel.com is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may accordingly download resources from TheMagicWheel.com solely for your own personal use. You accordingly further agree that you will not:
1. Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish or license any material from the TheMagicWheel.com website without our express written consent;
- Use or attempt to use any part of the TheMagicWheel.com website to create any third party website or publication;
- Mirror or frame any page within the TheMagicWheel.com website;
- Use any part of the TheMagicWheel.com website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; [data mining, robots, screen scraping, screen capturing, or similar data gathering]
- Remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice on the TheMagicWheel.com website.
To become a TheMagicWheel.com client you need to register using the relevant provisions of the TheMagicWheel.com website. When registering you must fill in all mandatory fields with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and username adopted by you when registering on the TheMagicWheel.com website and are accordingly responsible for any activities that occur as a result of the use of your password or username. You are required to immediately advise us of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of your password or username.
Copyrights and Trade Marks
All trademarks and copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, and any other content of the TheMagicWheel.com website are owned by TheMagicWheel.com, or its third party licensor. Accordingly any reproduction, copying or other dealing with the content is strictly forbidden.
User Communications and Content
We may provide you with the ability to communicate with us and/or other parties accessing the TheMagicWheel.com website in which case all such communications that you transmit or post to the TheMagicWheel.com website will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Although we make no claim to ownership of any of such communications you agree to grant us a free license in perpetuity to copy, disclose, distribute and use any such communications transmitted by yourself for all commercial or non-commercial purposes without compensation.
In communicating with us you agree not to do any of the following:
1. transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or unlawful;
- use the TheMagicWheel.com website for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software programs that may damage the TheMagicWheel.com website or the operation of any other party’s computer;
- offer to sell any goods or services, conduct surveys, contests or chain letters other than with our express approval.
You understand and agree that we may accordingly use or disclose any information related to you or transmitted by you to the TheMagicWheel.com website in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding activities that may be prohibited or unlawful, to protect our rights and property or to otherwise exercise any legal rights available to us.
You confirm that before agreeing to any Subscription available on the TheMagicWheel.com website that you have carefully considered your election to undertake such subscription, that you have not in any way been induced to take up such subscription other than as a result of material on the TheMagicWheel.com website and that no refund is provided once a subscription has been elected and payment made.
As a subscriber to the TheMagicWheel.com website we acknowledge your right to access by way of streaming any download (“Download”) as part of your subscription as many times as you would like but you agree that at no time will your download entitlement extend to the storage of a permanent copy of a Download on any computer used to access the TheMagicWheel.com website including storage on any hard drive, removable device or any other media whatsoever.
Use of Data
You agree that for both our internal and external marketing purposes we may collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing the TheMagicWheel.com website. We do not share your data but will not be held accountable for data loss or inadvertent misuse by another party outside of our legitimate business with you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, incidental, financial or special damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the TheMagicWheel.com website or any linked sites or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, virus or system failure arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the TheMagicWheel.com website. The said limitations shall however at all times be limited to the extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate your access to and use of the TheMagicWheel.com website with or without notice.
General Provisions –
1. If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from the agreement and the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable;
- Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving such termination;
- The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in England, United Kingdom and any dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant court sitting in United Kingdom;
- It is understood that the TheMagicWheel.com website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis;
- Any concerns or questions as to the operation or content of the TheMagicWheel.com website should be addressed in first instance by email to info@ TheMagicWheel.com